AP-439 has many incredible benefits which make it an increasingly popular choice in hospital grade cleaning and disinfecting situations. Non-toxic, Pleasant fresh fragrance Safe for use in food environments. Outstanding cleaning powerNon-corrosive and safe for use on metal surfacesleaves an active residue that will continue to be effective for hours after cleaning.Kills mould
• Sophisticated Anti-microbial Blend – AP-439 employs a potentiated biocidal blend which provides a significantly faster and wider scope of kill.
• Penetration – To provide ultimate sanitization of target surfaces, this powerful anti-microbial package has been combined with super-wetting technology. This enables the biocide to wet out surfaces and penetrate faster and deeper into porous substrates.
• Broad Spectrum of Activity – AP-439 has lethal capacity against an extremely broad scope of microorganisms, making it the ideal product for a wide variety of applications.
• Provides a Safe Working Environment – ideal for removing or minimizing dangerous micro-organisms ahead of continuing with restoration clean-ups involving human and animal fluids, sewage and mould.
• Eliminates odours – AP-439 eliminates odours at their source by powerful anti-microbial action against odour causing germs.
Hospitals - CSSD Stainless steel and plastic surfaces, non-therapeutic equipment, walls, floors and doors.
Hospitals - Intensive Care Stainless steel and plastic surfaces, non-therapeutic equipment, walls, floors and doors.
Hospitals - Theatre (excludes medical devices) Equipment, hard surfaces, walls, floors and doors.
Hospitals - General Cleaning up blood and body fluid spills, desks, chairs, benches hard surfaces & equipment, handles, trolleys etc.
Childcare/Nursery Scales, cots, change tables, trolleys, touch points.
Aged Care All hard surfaces, wheelchairs, tables, hard floors, doors, etc.
Dental & GP Surgeries All hard surfaces, chairs, trolleys, treatment tables & lights.
Laboratories & Pathology Clinics All hard surfaces, fume cupboards, benches, chairs, desks, trolleys.
Government City Council, squatter clean-up, mould, trauma and flood clean-up
Education Schools, universities, tafe.
Public Transport Hard surfaces, fogging applications, handles, seats, touch points
AP-439 is effective against a wide spectrum of pathogens:
• SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19 Virus)
• Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA or Golden Staph)
• Escerichia Coli (E-Coli)
• Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
• Proteus Vulgaris
• Aspergillus Brasiliensis
• Salmonella Choleraesuis
Only use clean cloths or paper toweling when applying and using AP-439 solution. Follow established cleaning code of practice procedures to avoid cross-contamination.
When spraying or fogging wear relevant PPE to protect eyes and to avoid inhalation.
Not to be used on skin.
The disinfectant is not to be used on medical devices or other therapeutic goods.
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.