INSINC SUSTAINABILITY POLICY
At Insinc we are responsible for informing and encouraging better sustainable choices with regards to consumable cleaning, hygiene, and food packaging supplies.
Our Insinc team is passionate about our role in helping our customers strive towards achieving their sustainable goals. We do this by offering the right information about the sustainability of the products we sell so customers can make informed decisions.
Our Values and Convictions
- We work together to make a sustainable difference
- We offer the right information to provide the right solutions
- We are respectful and welcoming to all cultures, the environment and one another
- We will make a difference to the world by running a sustainable business
- We commit to offering ‘green’ solutions whenever possible
Everyday Sustainability within Insinc
- Drop shipping most products direct from suppliers to our customers – this reduces the carbon footprint of the products
- Using recycled cartons for product sent from our warehouse
- No sales reps on the road – reduces our CO2 emissions
- Recycling office paper
- Minimising our waste/landfill wherever possible
- Members of Sustainable Business Network