Our plastic-free bowls are made from rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp, a by-product of the sugar refining industry. Our BioCane range is certified home compostable.
- Our takeaway bowls are plastic-free, made from reclaimed and rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp – a by-product of the sugar refining industry that remains after the juice has been extracted and is a resource that would otherwise be burned.
- Sturdy and versatile, these sugarcane bowls can handle a wide variety of hot and cold foods, including soups and curries.
- They are grease and water resistant, with matching lid – perfect for food deliveries.
- They are an eco-friendly replacement to plastic for soup bowls and salad bowls.
- Sugarcane products are microwave-safe and oven-proof up to 220°C for 20 mins and refrigerator and freezer safe (matching PET lids are not microwave or oven-safe)
- Matching lids are available in PET, PP or PLA (made from Ingeo™ - a bioplastic made from plants not oil, that is certified industrially compostable to Australian AS4736 and European EN13432 standards.)
- Our BioCane range has an indefinite shelf-life if kept cool and dry.
Sugarcane products are certified home compostable to Australian AS5810 and European NF T51-800 standards and commercially compostable to Australian AS4736 and European EN13432 standards.
Our BioCane range is the only sugarcane packaging certified home compostable in Australia and New Zealand
Brim full capacity: 800ml
Diameter top: 196mm
Product size: 50mm H
Carton size: 43cm L x 42cm W x 23.5cm H
Carton total weight: 12.7kg
Pieces per carton: 400
Lids available - see link below