Our plastic-free bowl lids are made from rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp, a by-product of the sugar refining industry. They are microwave and oven safe.
- Our takeaway bowls are plastic-free made from reclaimed and rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp – a by-product of the sugar refining industry that remains after the juice has been extracted and is a resource that would otherwise be burned.
- Sturdy and versatile, these sugarcane bowls can handle a wide variety of hot and cold foods, including soups and curries.
- They are grease and water resistant, with matchingd secure lid – perfect for food deliveries.
- They are an eco-friendly replacement to plastic for soup bowls and salad bowls.
- Sugarcane products are microwave-safe and oven-proof up to 220°C for 20 mins and refrigerator and freezer safe (matching PET lids are not microwave or oven-safe)
Sugarcane products are certified home compostable to Australian AS5810 and European NF T51-800 standards and commercially compostable to Australian AS4736 and European EN13432 standards.
- Our BioCane range is the only sugarcane packaging certified home compostable in Australia and New Zealand
Diameter top: 203mm
Product size: 6mm H
Carton size: 44cm L x 34cm W x 44cm H
Carton total weight: 10kg
Pieces per carton: 400