Our 600ml natural Octa takeaways are made from reclaimed and rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp, a by-product made of the sugar refining industry. They have an unique octagonal shape for a premium look and feel. Certified carbon neutral and home compostable.
Brim full capacity: 670ml
Diameter top: 226x166mm
Product size: 226mm L x 166mm W x 28mm H
Carton size: 47cm L x 38cm W x 35cm H
Carton total weight: 10.4kg
Pieces per carton: 400 (Pieces per sleeve: 50)
- Our takeaway containers are tree-free, made from reclaimed and rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp ' a by-product remaining after the juice has been extracted that would otherwise be burned.
- Sturdy and versatile, these sugarcane containers can handle a wide variety of hot and cold foods, including soups and curries.
- They are grease and water resistant, with matching lid ' perfect for food deliveries.
- Sugarcane products are microwave safe and oven proof up to 220'C for 20 mins and refrigerator and freezer safe (matching PET lids are not microwave or oven-safe ' an eco-friendly alternative to your plastic meal prep container!
- Matching lids are available in PET, PP or PLA (made from Ingeo' - a bioplastic made from plants not oil, that is certified industrially compostable to Australian AS4736 and European EN13432 standards.)
- Our BioCane range has an indefinite shelf-life if kept cool and dry.
- Sugarcane products are certified home compostable to Australian AS5810 and European NF T51-800 standards and commercially compostable to Australian AS4736 and European EN13432 standards.
- Our BioCane range is the only sugarcane packaging certified home compostable in Australia and New Zealand.
- We can work with your to design your own custom moulded pulp range ' minimum order quantities 50,000 units/size ' learn more.
- The octa takeaway design offers a 8 point lock that makes the PET lids a lot more secure than most takeaway containers.
- They are sturdy and stackable to simplify storage and service, and they have easy-grip edges for an effortless transport