Industrial strength heavy duty cleaner for all surfaces. Contains no solvents.
- Contains a proprietary multi-enzyme formula designed to break down grease, oils and petroleum based problems. Rather than merely pushing the oil and grease around with soap, the multi-enzyme formula lifts and breaks down the petroleum and grease.
- pH Neutral – Soap Free Formula – Septic safe
- No Palm Oil – No Ammonia – No Chlorine
- Designed to be effective at low temperatures!
- No Heavy scrubbing needed – works well with scrubbers
- Designed to discharge down the drain where the enzyme formula will continue to attack the grease and oil residue.
- Non-corrosive and safe for all surfaces not harmed by water.
- For use on – Concrete floors, Car Parks, Outdoor Paving, Factory Floors, train platforms.
What’s innovative about the ‘Heavy Duty Cleaner’?
Multi Function Enzyme technology
The Benefits of Adding a Multi-Enzyme Solution:
- A more sustainable cleaner. Enzymes are readily biodegradable.
- Support for the “compaction” trend. Low volumes of enzymes are required to replace high-volume ingredients such as surfactants and builders.
- Improved performance. The synergistic effect of combining several enzymes results in improved stain removal and overall general cleaning beyond what single enzymes and traditional surfactants can achieve.
- Energy-efficient product. Enzymes work well even at low temperatures, allowing wash temperature reductions and thereby energy savings.
- Enzyme cleaners are naturally occurring elements so they are “Planet-Safe.”
How to Use (General Cleaning :
- Dilute the product at a ratio of 10:1 into mop bucket
- Wet mop head as you normally would.
- When squeezing out mop head, leave mop head wet.
- Mop floor as you usually would, leaving a thin layer of solution - this will allow the enzymes to work at their best.
- Use product over a number of days until excess dirt and grime has been broken down and then continue with Enzyme Wizard No Rinse floor cleaner.
How to Use (Heavy Duty cleaning :
- Dilute the product at a ratio of 50:1 and then add to the tank of the scrubber (ride on or walk behind scrubber.
- Use a soft pad when using a scrubber as it will allow the bristles together with the enzymes to scrub the concrete floor.
- Go over the area a couple of times until marks on concrete have been removed.
- When finished dirty water can be disposed of down the drain.
Machinery / Equipment
- Always start at lowest dilution rate and gradually increase.
- Use a soft pad as this helps the enzymes to activate quicker.
- The enzymes will keep machinery insides clear of soap build-up.
- Waste water can be flushed down drain.
- Industrial floors
- Kitchen floors
- Concrete Pads
- Service bays
- Bus Stations
- Train Platforms
- The product has been designed to remove petroleum oils and car grease from concrete surfaces.
- Not to be used on aluminium surfaces.
- When cleaning a concrete surface please be aware that the surface is uneven and that some areas will need extra attention if they are below the scrubbing action of the pad.
- Can also be used on concrete floors that have been painted.
- Can be used on all types of floor surfaces.
- Can be disposed of down drains, enzyme will carry on breaking down organic matter in drains.
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.