pH7 / Dalton International
Hazardous substances can cause serious harm to people and the environment and additional care must be taken when storing, handling and disposing of these substances.
Dalton International established in 1998, is dedicated to providing safety from hazardous substances to people and the environment.
We do this every day by working towards our Vision of being New Zealand’s leading provider of safety solutions for businesses working with hazardous substances.
Our Purpose: “Prevent harm from hazardous substances to people and the environment”.
Our vision is to be: “New Zealand’s leading provider of safety solutions for businesses working with hazardous substances”
We represent some of the world’s leading brands that specialise in providing solutions to businesses working with hazardous substances, including:
- Ansell/Microgard – Chemical Protective Coveralls
- UltraTech International Inc. – Secondary Containment, Facilities Protection and Stormwater Management
- STS Shigematsu – Respiratory Protection
- Guardian – Emergency Showers and Eyewash Stations.
- Tobin – Eyewash Systems
- SpillTech – Industrial Absorbents and Spill Kits
- Dalton International – Dangerous Goods Cabinets, HandPlus® Disposable Gloves, Sureshield® Protective Coveralls and UltraBund® Bunding.